Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee forgets removed music

On 07/07/2011 01:58 PM, andreash wrote:
> and use "Rescan Music Library" it is back again. Maybe that's intentional,
> but is
> there a way around it?

I think you shouldn't rescan the library after you add music. Just
import the files or folder (although I'm not sure if subfolders that
were previously removed would probably be re-added).
What I do is making sure that banshee is running and also the
filewatcher extension before copying any files in a collection
subfolder. An improved version of the extension should scan for files
that were added since the last time banshee was running but anyway, this
isn't the case at the moment.

HTH,

Sebastian