[Banshee-List] Device Sync folders

I recently tried to sync my media player to a playlist using Banshee. While
syncing occurs as expected (all songs are transferred), there is no real
organization to it. All songs are dropped into one big folder. Previously
when I synced to this playlist in Banshee, the songs were put into folders
like: Artist/Album/Track-Song.mp3.  Is there a way to have Banshee sync in
this more organized manner? I've searched for options, but there doesn't
seem to be anything available. I'm using Banshee 1.9.2 on Ubuntu 10.10. My
media player (if it matters) is a Sandisk Sansa Clip+.