[Banshee-List] New Experience

Hello,

My group and I are apart of a software engineering class that is learning about joining and contributing to the open source community. We decided to join this community and project because we all love music and we loved the features of this software. However, we are all new to contributing to an open source project and are currently seeking guidance and assistance from anybody who is willing to offer it. We would like to know if there are any projects or bugs for the Banshee project that would be a good starting place for a group like ours. We are all excited about joining this community and can not wait to dive into this project!

--
Jesse Snider
Computer Science Major