Re: [Banshee-List] Album completeness

Dougal Stanton wrote:

> In the transition from physical media to computer, one of the things
> that gets lost is the concept of an album as an indivisible thing.
> When I look through my Banshee album browser it shows album covers.
> There's no way to tell if these albums are single tracks or complete
> units; and there certainly isn't a way to filter or search by
> "completeness".?
>  Is it possible
> (via musicbrainz or other) to check the known tracks against the
> official tracklisting and use this information?

For me, very good idea. And another detail,  be able to make the difference
between
Album and  Single.
Example:
"Please, Please Me" it's also a" Beatles Single" as  a "Beatles Album", and
to write Single in The Album Title is not very clean.
Use the Music brainz Dics ID is a good way, but not all discs are referenced
in Music brainz.

Michael