[Banshee-List] Problems when addin more then on track at the time

I've just started to use banshee. When I import files from my external hard
drive it often not import all the tracks I tell it to. If I for example
import a folder with 15 tracks it adds 15 playable tracks to the banshee
music player. But instead of adding 15 unique it just adds 13 different
tracks and duplicate 2 of them. When I look in the main music folder the
tracks is stored in after importing, there is only 13 tracks.

How can I fix it? I don't want to import thousands of tracks one at the
time.