Re: [Banshee-List] Playlists for iPod content

Hi Todd,

Please file a bug for this typo.  http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

>   the track(s) and dragging them to the left hand window pane over
>   Music.  As you drag it over Music, a new option New Playlist will
>   appear and you can drop the track(s) over New Playlist to add them
>   to the playlist.  You can repeat this process until you have added
>   all the tracks you want in the playlist.
>
> but I don't see this option after selection and drag, and I can't drop
> onto an existing playlist.  Also, what about removing duplicates from
> a playlist if I add the same track more than once?  Thanks,

This only works when dragging within a given library.  I don't think
there is a way to do what you're asking for without modifying Banshee.
 Feel free to file an enhancement request.

Gabriel