Re: [Banshee-List] Binary releases

I don't know how to do it myself, though I'm pretty sure it's a
combination of using bockbuild (http://github.com/abock/bockbuild) and
Banshee's bootstrap-bundle script and build/osx/make-dmg-bundle.sh.

I think Aaron is working up updating bockbuild to pull in some newer
deps, and is planning to produce another Mac dmg.  Having a Mac
available via ssh as a build-bot would certainly be useful.  I'm
working on using the openSUSE Build Service to be the build-farm for
Windows builds (https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Agabrielburt%3Amingw32).

Gabriel