[Banshee-List] Binary releases

Hi

I am wondering why the latest stable release (1.8.1) does not have a
binary release for Mac OS? The same question for 1.9.x

Also, when Windows is released (1.9.4?) will the binaries (Mac and
Win) be regularly (i.e. each release) updated?

Do you plan to update binaries for unstable/development releases (odd
minor-numbers)? Bugfix releases? Stable releases?

Also will there be a delay between official release (i.e. source) and
binaries for Mac and Windows?

I feel that since Mac is considered beta, and Windows (will be) alpha,
then there should be binaries released for both - personally I think
that binaries for them should be released regardless.

Thanks

Also should we consider submitting to the Apple App Store (or whatever
it's called) as a method to distribute Banshee, remembering we are
still in beta for Mac?

(sorry I raised so many topics)