Re: [Banshee-List] How-To: Create Banshee Plugin for Media Drive

I know, in theory, completely how the actual device works and syncs. There
are open source implementations that do it, but they're CLI and not very
glorious. I figured I would create a Banshee plugin to make everything SUPER
simple. The problem is NOT that I don't know how the device works, but that
I don't know how to implement this into Banshee as an extension.

Yes, I'm a developer and I can write C#. I have looked through the source
tree, but I'm unsure of how to get started/what to extend in the codebase.
Once I know where to start, then I'll be able to make some headway at least.
Is this the wrong list to ask "developer" questions like this?