Re: [Banshee-List] How-To: Create Banshee Plugin for Media Drive

Well you'll need to know C#, you'll need to know where the HDD keeps
your media (music, videos, audiobooks, etc), you'll need to know how
to identify the device from other mounted filesystems... You'll need
to know the layout of all the database and metadata stuff (both for
banshee and the device), you'll need a program which generates the
needed format of voice prompts... Also you need to decide how much of
this should be an extension, how much should patch already existing
extensions, and how much should be core Banshee.

You'll probably need to know much more than that (and tbh I only
skim-read your email - shame on me), hopefully someone more
knowledgable can help you in a wider, or more specific, way (if you
want specifics you'll need to ask specific questions).

Hope I helped a little bit - I can't of helped much