Re: [Banshee-List] How-To: Create Banshee Plugin for Media Drive

I honestly have no idea.

Do the manufactures have ant documentation?

I really don't know much about how Linux and gnome handle devices.

There may be some metadata on the device that identifies the manufacturer and model... Or a file...

Have you ever done any programming before?

I'm sorry I'm not much help.
If anyone on this list knows about identifying devices, syncing and also syncing to databases, please step up.