[Banshee-List] ubuntu 11.10, banshee - file system queue missing

By a mistake I have removed "file system queue" from Banshee and can not get
it back. I have removed all configuration files related to Banshee,
reinstalled the application, have tried other users accounts and still "file
system queue" is not visible. It was there after fresh installation of
Ubuntu 11.10.

"file system queue" plugin is enabled.

Does anyone know how to get it back?