Re: [Banshee-List] Mixxx as a Banshee client

Hi,

As far as I know, Banshee hae 2 DBUS interfaces:
- use MPRIS standard for DBUS. (recommanded)
http://www.mpris.org/2.1/spec/
Else you have the banshee DBUS:
http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-code/dbus-interfaces/

So you can used it.
The issue is that it mean that banshee must be open to be connected via DBUS Mpris.

I do not recomand to use the database directly as we can change the format of database with each version. But you can do an database importer. The database is an sqlite store in ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db.

hope it s help.

regards,
Olivier Dufour