[Banshee-List] Suggestion: keyboard scroll

Hello there!

I'm not sure this has been suggested before, but it would be very nice if
one could use keyboard letters to more easily find the artist one is looking
for.

For example, while in the library, one would just type the letter 'u' and be
shown U2 or whatever band that begins with 'u'.

I reckon it shouldn't be a very time-demanding task, yet it would improve
the user experience dramatically, I think.

Cheers!