Re: [Banshee-List] Radio streaming

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Abuelo Paul <abuelo paul gmail com> wrote:
> Ok many thanks again to Forum, my first request was met, diagnosed and
> resolved in hours.
>
> Another query, hopefully my last, as has been asked before but without
> resolution it appears.
>
> Is it possible to add to the command line to start Banshee in a particular
> radio stream automatically.
>
> I have Banshee in start up on restart of Linux, but it sits there waiting
> for me to select "Radio" and then the desired stream.

It seems it is not possible now. But I don't see why it couldn't be done :
If an URL is passed to Banshee, try to parse it as a playlist and/or
play it as a radio stream.

Could you please file this as an enhancement request in our bug tracker ?
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

--
Bertrand Lorentz