[Banshee-List] Radio streaming

Ok many thanks again to Forum, my first request was met, diagnosed and
resolved in hours.

Another query, hopefully my last, as has been asked before but without
resolution it appears.

Is it possible to add to the command line to start Banshee in a particular
radio stream automatically.

I have Banshee in start up on restart of Linux, but it sits there waiting
for me to select "Radio" and then the desired stream.

Just a thought.

Thnx.

Paul

-----
Old, fat and balding and not going to improve with age..