[Banshee-List] hans-moleman intrusion

Hello forum members, recently I have been having slow network connections,
and using iftop found that a hans-moleman.w3 connection is intrusive with a
lot of polling data.
I later found using netstat that this is connecting via the banshee- 1
socket.
Does anyone know who and why this is intruding into my PC. I tried to block
the IP address but it is using the banshee to slip thru.