Re: [Banshee-List] Multiple artist of a song. How to separate them in track artist field?

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 7:15 AM, phudq90 <phudq90 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi, i'm wondering how to separate multiple artist of a single song in
> track-artist field?
> I've use "common" (,) and "slash" (/) but nothing works. I've tried to type
> "Artist A, Artist B" in the field but Banshee recognizes it like an new
> artist named "Artist A, Artist B".
>
> Any help?
> I'm using the lastest of Banshee, 2.1.0

Banshee currently doesn't support multiple values for the "track
artist" field. So it's up to you to decide what you put in the field,
but Banshee will always consider this as a single artist.

--
Bertrand Lorentz