Re: [Banshee-List] Is there a way to make Banshee 2.0 (or later) resume downloading Album Cover Art

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 6:51 AM,  <jimmckenzie earthlink net> wrote:
> I have noticed that Banshee didn't download all of the album cover art for my music and I was just wondering if there is a way to get it to resume. If there is a setting in the menu I've missed it. I know it's not the a problem as severe as the end of the world but still I would like to have the album art as much as possible.
>
> Any/All help will be appreciated.

With banshee 2.1.0 or later, you can tell banshee to fetch all cover
art by adding the --fetch-artwork command line option.
Just quit Banshee and type the following in a terminal :

banshee --fetch-artwork

This option is not documented for now, I'll add it to the output of
banshee --help

--
Bertrand Lorentz