[Banshee-List] Refreshing play queue makes banshee stall for 4-5 seconds

I've tried looking at the sql debug output, and apart from a couple of huge
cross joins that each takes several hundred ms to execute, I see this query
repeated over and over:

[1 Warn  22:44:03.102] HyenaSqliteConnection command issued from the main
thread
[2 Debug 22:44:03.105] Executed in 3ms
                    SELECT OrderID FROM CoreCache
                        WHERE
                            ModelID = 55 AND
                            ItemID = '3767'

Aside from that, clicking the next track in the list often results in
banshee instead skipping a couple of tracks and playing something further
down the list.

My version of Banshee is 2.0.0 and sqlite3 is 3.7.4 - I've tried optimizing
the database, but it makes no difference.