[Banshee-List] Difficulty getting Banshee to work with UDev

I did make and make run after my changes, so I'm relatively sure the
changes are compiled in.

I found my phone in the media-player-info (here) so it must just have
not made it downstream yet. I could submit a patch if you'd like, or
are they aggregated in some other fashion?

I saw someone elsewhere mention an .is_music_player file, which I
added as well to no avail. I suspect there is some deeper problem here
(though of course I don't actually know).

Ellie

(oops, wrong address)