Re: [Banshee-List] Difficulty getting Banshee to work with UDev

It appears so:

$ udevadm info --query=all --name=/dev/sdb1 | grep -i 'vendor'
E: ID_VENDOR=HTC
E: ID_VENDOR_ENC=HTC\x20\x20\x20\x20\x20
E: ID_VENDOR_ID=0bb4

$ git grep -C 2 HTC
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.addin.xml
--snip--
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.addin.xml-
<MassStorageDevice class="Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.AndroidDevice"
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.addin.xml:
   vendor-name="HTC" product-name="HTC Android Phone"
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.addin.xml-
   vendor-id="0x0bb4" product-id="0x0c01,0x0c02,0x0ff9"/>
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.addin.xml-
<MassStorageDevice class="Banshee.Dap.MassStorage.AndroidDevice"

Ellie