Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee behaviour with compilation albums

Hey, your process is correct. Over the years there have been a few
options for it, with "band" "album artist" being the most prominent.
Suffering from the same problem, and unaware of your usage for now i
recommend right clicking on the area above the playlist and add a
album artist column to sort by.

Dave.