Re: [Banshee-List] Old Unconfirmed Bug Reports.

2011/4/27 yay101 <yay101 gmail com>
Hey Gabriel, how do i apply for the ability to close bugs as currently
i don't see it as an option and bug 635941 is ready for closing as a
fix was applied.

You need to have developer status on Bugzilla to be able to close bugs you didn't file. Regardless, that specific bug looks to still be valid. While the msc mode is fixed in mpi the mtp issue likely remains, at least no retesting update is provided to indicate otherwise.

- David