[Banshee-List] Banshee and lyrics

Hi,

I'm using Banshee for the first time and I'm very happy with the new
experience. Still I'm missing some informations about the lyrics plug-in.
Could you tell me, if there is a way to edit the ID3-tag for lyrics within
Banshee? And if the tag is filled with lyrics, will Banshee prefer these
data for the lyrics plug-in or will it search on the net regardless of the
id3 tags? Oh, and by the way, is there a way to freely resize the
lyrics/wiki box? I've just found the option to choose between two sizes.

Regards
Senekur