Re: [Banshee-List] "Sync" Button Should Be Put On The Right-Click Menu

2011/4/26 Swapnil Chitnis <swapnilchitnis360 gmail com>
Hi, this is my first mail and I'm using Banshee since a long time

When you want to transfer music to your device, you drag and drop the file(s) to the device in the left column. However, I think most of the users would tend to right click and click on "Send to X". However, there is nothing like this in Banshee 2.0. Would it be a great option to add this?

It sounds like a good feature request (www.banshee.fm/file-bugs), perhaps it fits nicely with th Telepathy extension and maybe this new libfolks thing.

- David