Re: [Banshee-List] Old Unconfirmed Bug Reports.

Hi,

Just idea :
why not have 2 new flags:
- legacy
- never get legacy

add a job which mark all bug which is not flaged as "never get legacy" to legacy.

So we can manage what is old bug on old version.

I think to this flag system because most of bugs are report on git branch which mean that we can not track if it is still present or not.

Olivier Dufour