Re: [Banshee-List] No video play (usual solutions not working)

Please can you launche banshee with log level 3 on gstreamer to see if the problem is on gstreamer.
Run in terminal:
GST_DEBUG=3 banshee
or
GST_DEBUG=3 banshee-1

Olivier Dufour

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Frank <funtastix googlemail com> wrote:
What kind of videofile are you trying to play? does it play in any other player?