Re: [Banshee-List] Web Interface Control

Remuco certainly does look a nice product, however I still like the
idea of just having a web interface as well as that is easy for any
system to connect to without installing special software. If I get any
time, I may either extend Remuco, or write my own plugin to do this as
it would defiantly be better than the current solution I use which is
a stand alone web server just calling "banshee --play" etc (It was
just a quick hack to get something working).

Thanks all,

Owen