[Banshee-List] Web Interface Control

I have tried looking (Googling and Forum) but could not find if there
is any kind of web interface (either a program or plugin) to control
Banshee.

My problem is I have my main desktop plugged into my Hi-Fi and running
Banshee. Sometimes I use the desktop, but other times I want to be
able to control Banshee from my Laptop / Mobile.

As I couldn't find anything, I have quickly put together a small rails
app that is able to control banshee (play, pause, next / previous
track) which I am using at the moment.

https://github.com/obduk/banshee-remote

Does anyone know of any existing solutions? If not, I may try and
develop my own solution, in which case does anyone have any better
ideas (is this kind of thing possible to make as a plugin).

Thanks,

Owen