Re: [Banshee-List] Writing extentions for Banshee

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 14:53 -0500, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 gmail com> wrote:
> > The problem with studying is that not all 'magic' is explained. For
> > example I have following method in view:
> <snip>
> > I cannot find how SetSource is called  anywhere in code although I
>
> There are many ways to find something like this out.  Here are a couple:
>
> 1) Use grep.  Running this in the root directory of your banshee git
> clone should do the trick:
>
>   grep -r --include=*.cs SetSource src/*

I used grep (hmm. I used find+xargs+grep as I didn't know this
particular trick but anyway).

I haven't rebuild the project assuming make run depends on make all
(i.e. in Makefile run: all). It meant that the message did not appear as
it wasn't included in new binary so I tested against the previous
version of code.

I found place were this code is called but I had problem backtracing
from there to find out why code is not called.

Regards