Re: [Banshee-List] Writing extentions for Banshee

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 gmail com> wrote:
> The problem with studying is that not all 'magic' is explained. For
> example I have following method in view:
<snip>
> I cannot find how SetSource is called  anywhere in code although I

There are many ways to find something like this out.  Here are a couple:

1) Use grep.  Running this in the root directory of your banshee git
clone should do the trick:

  grep -r --include=*.cs SetSource src/*

2) Use MonoDevelop's Search » Find in Files menu option

3) In MonoDevelop, right click on 'SetSource' in your code, choose 'Go
to Base', then right click on the method there and click 'Find