Re: [Banshee-List] Audioscrobbler upload queue

On 4/16/2011 2:58 PM, panaut0lordv wrote:
Hello,
so I switched to Banshee from Rhythmbox and I pretty love it, but there's
ONE thing that stops me from being my only music player...
Last.fm plugin is very moody, you know, I can see it supports audioscrobbler
queue, but in facts it does work only when I'm connected to the internet...!
Comparing to flawless rhythmbox queue, which instantly updates Now playing
and makes list of tracks to send when comes back online it is such a pain...
maybe it's related to authentication type in use,
but these features should be independent of that.

Thanks for any investigation in advance,
Michael

The Last.fm scrobbling plugin supports "Now Playing" and both online and offline (queued) scrobbling. If that isn't working for you, please `File a Bug`_.

.. _File a Bug: http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

--
Dustin C. Hatch
http://dustin.hatch.name/

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams