[Banshee-List] Audioscrobbler upload queue

Hello,
so I switched to Banshee from Rhythmbox and I pretty love it, but there's
ONE thing that stops me from being my only music player...
Last.fm plugin is very moody, you know, I can see it supports audioscrobbler
queue, but in facts it does work only when I'm connected to the internet...!
Comparing to flawless rhythmbox queue, which instantly updates Now playing
and makes list of tracks to send when comes back online it is such a pain...
maybe it's related to authentication type in use,
but these features should be independent of that.

Thanks for any investigation in advance,
Michael