Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 - Fatal Error - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Interesting. I also run Lucid & just upgraded to v2.0.0.

I Just imported 22k of music with no problems or errors.

However, Before I ran the new version I removed all prior config files.
ie.
~/.cache/banshee-1
and
~/.config/banshee-1

And also disabled most (BPM, Library Watcher, Meta Fix etc) plugins before
rescanning and creating a new Banshee music library database.
Note, My music folder is located on a read only NFS share.

The speed of importing 22k of music over a 100Mbit network share seems
about the same as previous versions of Banshee. No problems there either.

Oz