Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 - Fatal Error - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

2011/4/11 thanksforallthefish <Jbird2284 aol com>
What is the full command line for that?  I don't know much about this.  Also,
I uninstalled banshee, then reinstalled but still receive the same error.  I
tried uninstalling each add-in one at a time but none of them changed the
problem.

banshee --debug-addins

See also this article for more complete bug reporting help:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/04/banshee-suckth-the-big-one-or-how-to-correctly-file-a-bug-and-stop-worrying/

- David