Re: [Banshee-List] iPhone/iPod Touch support on windows version Banshee

Banshee's hardware support on Windows is limited to mass storage
devices without databases — i.e. Android phones, Cowon devices, etc.
It's possible that libgpod could be used on Windows, but it would
probably take quite a lot of work - and getting it to work with iOS
devices would probably be impossible.

Gabriel