[Banshee-List] Error Installing Banshee 2.0 source in Linux Mint Debian

Hi all, I'm trying to get Banshee 2.0 on my LMDE, but I'm having some
difficulty. After running ./configure, I get this:

configure: error: conditional "GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

The solution is apparently to install libgconf2-dev, however, I've installed
this already and still get the same error. I also installed libgconf2.0-cil
and libgconf2.0-cil-dev.