Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 On Windows 7 - Fatal Error

I tried Control Panel > Programs and Features > Repair, but it did not resolve the issue. Here is the new log file:

Info  16:28:44.867] Running Banshee Unknown: [ (, ) @ ]
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Could not read add-in description
   at Mono.Addins.Addin.get_Description()
   at Mono.Addins.AddinSessionService.CheckHostAssembly(Assembly asm)
   at Mono.Addins.AddinSessionService.ActivateRoots()
   at Mono.Addins.AddinSessionService.Initialize()
   at Mono.Addins.AddinManager.Initialize(String configDir)
   at Banshee.ServiceStack.ServiceManager.InitializeAddins() in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.Services\Banshee.ServiceStack\ServiceManager.cs:line 71
   at Banshee.ServiceStack.ServiceManager.DefaultInitialize() in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.Services\Banshee.ServiceStack\ServiceManager.cs:line 119
   at Banshee.ServiceStack.Application.Initialize() in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.Services\Banshee.ServiceStack\Application.cs:line 80
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Initialize(Boolean registerCommonServices) in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.ThickClient\Banshee.Gui\GtkBaseClient.cs:line 144
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient..ctor(Boolean initializeDefault, String defaultIconName) in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.ThickClient\Banshee.Gui\GtkBaseClient.cs:line 95
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient..ctor() in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.ThickClient\Banshee.Gui\GtkBaseClient.cs:line 87
   at Nereid.Client..ctor()
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Startup() in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Core\Banshee.ThickClient\Banshee.Gui\GtkBaseClient.cs:line 82
   at Hyena.Gui.CleanRoomStartup.Startup(StartupInvocationHandler startup) in c:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\banshee\src\Hyena\Hyena.Gui\Hyena.Gui\CleanRoomStartup.cs:line 54