Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee's extension with lastest git?

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 16:48 +0100, Sw@g wrote:
> After searching a bit more this error should come from the lack of
> libgpod-sharp, however I have it install see

If you're not interested in ipod support, just do ./autogen.sh
--disable-ipod, otherwise you probably have to build these:

git clone git://github.com/mono/gudev-sharp.git
git clone git://github.com/mono/gkeyfile-sharp.git
git clone git://gtkpod.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/gtkpod/libgpod