Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee's extension with lastest git?

You have now successfully created a new extension...

you should have

git clone git://gitorious.org/banshee-community-extensions/banshee-community-extensions.git
cd banshee-community-extensions
make

now you have a lot of stuff that doesn't belong though, because you
created extension Foo.

so before doing the above do a

rm - R banshee-community-extensions

so as to start all over