[Banshee-List] Samsung Captivate

Hi. I have a new Samsung Captivate and I'd like it to work with Banshee. I'm
running Banshee 1.6.0.0 on Ubuntu Lucid, and I have Banshee's MTP and Mass
Storage Media Player extensions installed.

When I plug in the phone to my laptop via USB, the phone says "MTP
Application" and the word "Connected." When this happens the phone's screen
is locked and the only way to unlock it is to unplug the USB cord. Nothing
in Banshee changes.

What can I do? Is the Samsung Captivate supported by Banshee? Am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks!