Re: [Banshee-List] banshee not synchronising with iPod

In case you haven't gotten the response you need yet (I can't believe this has been sitting in my inbox for 10 days! time flies!), with Linux, you can generally execute commands from Terminal to run programs.  You can open the Gnome Terminal (assuming you're using Gnome), from Applications > Accessories > Terminal.  You'll get a blinking cursor just waiting for you to input nerdy goodness. :)  To run Banshee from Terminal, simply type 'banshee' (not quotes) and press enter.  To run Banshee in a way that collects useful debugging information, run 'banshee --debug'.  This will spit out a lot of text as things are happening.  Copying this text and pasting it into emails and bug reports makes finding problems much, much easier for developers.

Good luck, and welcome to the world of Linux!

Michael