Re: [Banshee-List] [banshee] Set track cover art if available. (bgo#627945)

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Alan <alan mcgovern gmail com> wrote:
> I'm not sure either. I used git am to apply the patch so I couldn't have
> made a mistake manually applying it. I'll keep an eye out for this in future
> though. Strange...
>
> Alan.
>
> On 1 Sep 2010 06:28, "Jensen Somers" <jensen somers gmail com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 05:54, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
>> Alan and Jensen,
>>
>> Pl...
>
> My original patch contained the [AppleDevice] prefix which I believed
> to be the correct one. (See
> http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=169019) No
> idea why it was removed. :x

Apparently "git am" now strips everything between [ ] at the beginning
of the commit message. I think this behavior changed at some point in
the past.
It should be noted that because of that,
http://live.gnome.org/Git/CommitMessages now has a different format
for the commit message :

tag: Short explanation of the commit

Should we use that format from now on ?