[Banshee-List] banshee 1.8 podcasts not updating

None of my podcasts are updating for me (since the 7th actually).  I have tried updating the podcasts in every way available within banshee.  I checked the original podcasts page to make sure that there were in fact new podcasts added. I also tried disabling, and then re-enabling the podcasts extension, but that didn't work.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

Thanks.