[Banshee-List] How to update remotely the play queue

Hello. I am programming a web-based jukebox that connects to my Banshee music
database. The web interface allows to add songs to the play queue table of
the Banshee sqlite database.

Here is the problem: Banshee will only recognize new songs in the play queue
table of its sqlite database if they are added directly from Banshee's
playlists. Now, I can make Banshee recognize songs added to the play queue
through my web jukebox but only when I tell Banshee to play the next song.
Only then, the new song will appear in Banshee's interface (play queue).

This is giving me problems, because if Banshee is playing the last song in
the play queue, the next song will be played from the "Music" playlist
(default song list) and won't recognize the next song, which was added
through the jukebox. If I wanted to recognize that particular song, I would
have to add a song to the play queue directly from Banshee.

My question is not that complicated: how does Banshee updates its play
queue? In other words, when a user adds a song to the play queue directly
from Banshee, the play queue is inmediately and automatically updated. Is
there any way to achieve that from outside Banshee?

Thanks to anyone that replies this.