Re: [Banshee-List] [feature req] audiobook genre should automatically show up in audiobook section

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Eugenio Gall <eclgall gmail com> wrote:
> That's a very good idea.
>
> Em Qui, 2010-09-30 às 22:15 -0700, amlucent escreveu:
>
> I am unsure if this is the correct place to request features for banshee or
> not but I think it would be a good idea if any files with the tagged genre
> of "Audiobook" or "Audio book" be automatically placed in the Audiobooks
> section of Banshee when imported.
>
> Admittedly, its still very easy to just drag and drop them so its not
> exactly high priority.  Love Banshee 1.8!
>
> Thanks from a big audio book fan!

Thanks for your feedback !

Enhancement requests should be filed in our bug tracker, with the
severity set to "enhancement" :
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=banshee

Make sure you search before you file, to check if your idea is not
already filed.

Please file it, so it doesn't get forgotten !

--
Bertrand Lorentz