Re: [Banshee-List] [feature req] audiobook genre should automatically show up in audiobook section

That's a very good idea.

Em Qui, 2010-09-30 às 22:15 -0700, amlucent escreveu:
I am unsure if this is the correct place to request features for banshee or
not but I think it would be a good idea if any files with the tagged genre
of "Audiobook" or "Audio book" be automatically placed in the Audiobooks
section of Banshee when imported.

Admittedly, its still very easy to just drag and drop them so its not
exactly high priority.  Love Banshee 1.8!

Thanks from a big audio book fan!