[Banshee-List] Method not found: 'Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection.Query'.

I am running the latest build of 1.9 on UbuntuStudio 10.10. When I attempt to
play music from my library, Banshee either crashes immediately, or the track
will play for a few seconds then crash. When I run a debug, the terminal
reads:

** (Banshee:27709): WARNING **: Missing method
Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection::Query(string,object[]) in assembly
/usr/lib/banshee-1/Hyena.Data.Sqlite.dll, referenced in assembly
/usr/lib/banshee-1/Extensions/Banshee.RandomByLastfm.dll

Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
'Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection.Query'.
  at Banshee.RandomByLastfm.RandomByLastfmSimilarArtists.QueryLastfm ()
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Banshee.RandomByLastfm.RandomByLastfmSimilarArtists.<OnPlayerEvent>m__1
() [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Playing Last.fm stations works fine. The crashes appear to occur only when
listening to local media.

I tried a complete re-install of both Banshee and the SQLite Libraries, but
it did not resolve the issue.