Re: [Banshee-List] Method not found: 'Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection.Query'.

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 5:22 PM, precipitous <precipitous media cox net> wrote:

> I am running the latest build of 1.9 on UbuntuStudio 10.10. When I attempt to
> play music from my library, Banshee either crashes immediately, or the track
> will play for a few seconds then crash. When I run a debug, the terminal
> reads:
>
> ** (Banshee:27709): WARNING **: Missing method
> Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection::Query(string,object[]) in assembly
> /usr/lib/banshee-1/Hyena.Data.Sqlite.dll, referenced in assembly
> /usr/lib/banshee-1/Extensions/Banshee.RandomByLastfm.dll
>
> Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
> 'Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection.Query'.
>  at Banshee.RandomByLastfm.RandomByLastfmSimilarArtists.QueryLastfm ()
> [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>  at Banshee.RandomByLastfm.RandomByLastfmSimilarArtists.<OnPlayerEvent>m__1
> () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
> Playing Last.fm stations works fine. The crashes appear to occur only when
> listening to local media.
>
> I tried a complete re-install of both Banshee and the SQLite Libraries, but
> it did not resolve the issue.

This is probably caused by the fact that you're using a version of the
RandomByLastfm extension that is not compatible with your version of
Banshee.
You can try to disable the extension to confirm that.

When you say "the latest 1.9.0 build", I guess you mean you built from git ?
If yes, you should probably also build the extension from git.

--
Bertrand Lorentz